Alaska Power & Telephone has a full-time opening for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Craig.
This position will sell and promote services of the company, while helping new and existing customers.
Responsibilities include taking power and telecom service orders and payments, answering phones, assisting customers, balancing daily cash, handling customer billing, assisting with inventory and various other administrative support duties as assigned.
We are looking for a dependable, unflappable person who excels at juggling multiple tasks and providing exceptional customer service. Our ideal candidate is a person who is driven to serve our customers with a positive “can-do” attitude, who is great with people, eager to learn and can communicate effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
Candidates must be available to work 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous office or customer service experience; minimum 6-12 months preferred
• Proficient with MS Office Suite/10-key skills
• Valid driver’s license and ability to be insured by AP&T
• Ability to pass a pre-employment background and drug test
• Ability to periodically travel to other properties and meetings as required
• Proven ability to cope with Alaska’s harsh weather & challenging environment
This position has benefit options available including: